In Partnership with
1360 KHNC has partnered with MyKind to bring the best CBD oil products and prices to our customers. All CBD products are made with the highest quality, THC free CBD sourced from Colorado hemp farmers. Not only is it our goal to support our local community and farmers, but 1360 KHNC vows to continue spreading our network’s message by providing continuous value to our listeners. Learn more about our tinctures, lotion, and pet products below.
1. Why MyKind versus other brands?
- MyKind™ offers a pure product the way that nature intended
- Others use CBD from hemp plants that have pesticides, chemicals, and heavy metals
- Others use CBD processed in foreign countries (unchecked & uncertified) and shipped into the US
- Others do not put in the amounts that they advertise
- Others advertise in a confusing, misleading way [ie – CBD versus Hemp oil (example of pure CBD 1,000mg products versus 1,000 mg CBD Hemp oil)]
- Affordable CBD products – We aim to make CBD products more affordable so that more people will use them. This is possible through our expansion initiatives of hemp processing labs and strategic partnerships with specific hemp farmers.
- MyKind™ uses high-quality CBD in all of its CBD products which are processed in our labs or in other local, Colorado labs
- We are a Colorado-based company that works exclusively with Colorado organic hemp farmers (We ethically source and produce our products)
2. Endocannabinoid System Explained
- How Does It Work?
- The endocannabinoid system is involved in multiple physiological processes which include mood, pain sensation, appetite, metabolism, memory, sleep, bone development, and immune function. It is incredibly widespread throughout the animal kingdom, and all vertebrate species possess one. The three main components of the endocannabinoid system are cannabinoid receptors, endocannabinoids, and metabolic enzymes
- Cannabinoid Receptors
- Cannabinoid receptors lie on cell surfaces throughout the body and transmit information about changing conditions to the cell’s inside, which sparks a cellular response. The two major cannabinoid receptors in the endocannabinoid system are the CB1 and CB2 receptors. They are not the only cannabinoid receptors in the endocannabinoid system, but they were the first ones to be discovered and are the most widely researched.
- How Does CBD Interact With The Endocannabinoid System?
- Cannabinoids do not usually interact with only one receptor type. Instead, they often interact with many receptors. CBD, the main non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis, interacts with various receptors in the brain. So, although plant cannabinoids may interact with the same receptors as endogenous endocannabinoids, they also interact with other receptors, causing their effects to be different.